Red Cedar Review gladly accepts submissions from undergraduate students currently enrolled in the United States. We do not accept submissions from non-students or alumni. Submissions from Michigan State University students are limited to Review contests. We require that all material submitted for publication be original work not previously published.
- All art submissions must be photographs, photocopies, or other copy reproductions of the piece. Please note that no art submissions will be returned.
- All literature submissions must be no more than fifteen pages, typed.
- Poetry submissions should be limited to five poems total.
- Prose submissions must be double spaced.
- Each piece must be individually titled.
Please proceed to our Submittable page to submit your work. Be sure to attach a cover letter along with your contact information, school, program, and expected date of graduation. To be considered for publication in Volume 55, all work must be submitted before September 30.
If you have any questions, please contact us.